South Salem Little League is kicking off our 2015 season for t-ball, softball and baseball. For t-ball, A, and AA, we are excited to offer on-line registration and credit card payment options this year. Be a part of the Little League family; rich in tradition, leadership, and community. Regular season starts the week following Spring Break and goes through the first week of June. All-Stars begin mid-June.
- Cost: $140.00. $110 for t-ball. Registration for AAA, Majors, 50/70 and juniors is closed.
- Who: South Salem area boys and girls ages 5 - 18 (League playing age is determined by your birth date.)
- For baseball players, your playing age is your age on 4/30/15 if you were born before 2006.
- For t-ball & baseball players born in 2006 or later, your playing age is your age on 12/31/15.
- For softball players, your playing age is your age on 1/1/15.
All rosters are now posted. Go to the menu and click Divisions then your division, then finally rosters.
Lower division players will be contacted by the team manager after Spring Break.
FIELD DAY- SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 11th
All parents and players are expected to work field days at Judson & Leslie Middle Schools. A specific email/schedule will be provided as we get closer to the date.
Online registration for the spring 2015 season is now open!
Or copy and paste this in your browser: https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=14470
Make sure you live or your player goes to school in our boundary. Please note: our softball divisions serve the same area as our baseball divisions plus Sprague Little League's area.
Go to our calendar in the menu at the left. There you can add our calendar to your Google Calendar by clicking the + icon in the bottom right corner.
Make sure your bat is approved!
Little League keeps a list of approved bats. See the list here: http://www.littleleague.org/learn/equipment/baseballbatinfo.htm.
Next board meeting: 7PM on Sunday, April 19th, 2014 at the Phoenix Inn on S. Commercial St.